You’ve had your beloved jewelry for eons and honestly, you can’t be seen without it. This is why it’s even more tragic that your jewelry is now damaged and you must go about your day, feeling as if a part of you is missing.
You could have it repaired. Only problem is that you don’t know whether the jeweler will even be able to do so!
Don’t worry though. We have all the answers to your questions:
What Can Your Jeweler Fix?
Some basic repairs that Copeland Jewelers offer include:
- Stone setting
- Stone tightening
- Stone head or stone setting replacement
- Prong replacement or re-tipping
- Ring sizing
- Stone replacement
- Clasp repair and replacement
- Polishing and cleaning
- Restringing (pearl and bead)
- Chain repair and soldering
- Laser welding
- Ring re-shanking
- Watch cleaning and repair, interior & exterior
- Watch band sizing and replacement
- Watch battery replacement and time setting
- Gold and white rhodium plating
Keeping Your Jewelry in Good Shape
Now, even though we offer the above services, there are some problems we can’t fix; essentially damages such as faded gemstones, discolored jewelry, deep scratches etc. The reason why is because these items were too far gone, mostly because the owners didn’t care for the pieces in the right way.
There are several things you need to know if you want to keep your jewelry in one piece. For example, you cannot:
- Use DIY cleaning solutions on your jewelry (No toothpaste and no bleach!)
- Bathe with your jewelry on. This includes the occasional shower and dips in the pool.
- Use perfumes, lotions and hairsprays with the jewelry on.
- Wear improperly sized rings.
- Never sleep in your jewelry, especially necklaces and earrings! You can both be injured!
Taking Your Jewelry in For Repair
Even if you haven’t bought your jewelry from us, this doesn’t mean that you can’t bring it in for repairs!
So don’t worry about a thing!
Call us today at (512) 330-0303 and ask us if we can repair your jewelry. And be sure to have it appraised too, especially if it’s vintage or estate jewelry! Any jewelry, even expensive jewelry, can be damaged over time. With the right repairs, you’ll be able to preserve its quality and beauty for generations to come!