Conducting business during COVID-19 is something new to all of us. Although we were closed April and May we are now open Monday – Friday from 10:00 – 5:00 and Saturday 11:00 – 4:00.
Plus, we’re really hoping we can extend our hours for the coming holiday season. We aim to make Shopping Local easy for you with in-store shopping website shopping & curbside delivery.
Note: Many of our products are one-of-a-kind. So, shop early for the holidays to make sure you get exactly what you want.
We are open for full operations on the showroom floor as well as the jewelers’ shop. However, a couple of things have changed a little:
- Now, we have a doorbell. Just like at someone’s home, our door is locked. So, when you arrive you’ll see a sign to Ring The Doorbell.
- You’ll need a mask or face covering to enter.
We’ll Help You Get Started Early With Your Holiday Shopping
You know how it seems like during this pandemic you’re not getting much done even though you’re not getting to do as much? That’s why it’s more important than ever to get a jump on your holiday shopping.
Don’t get stuck without a gift under the tree when that package never comes in the mail. Here’s how to be the hero this year to the special people in your life:
- Shop local to get a unique, personal, and memorable gift from Copeland Jewelers.
- Use our in-store shopping, website shopping, and all of our usual bench jeweler services in our shop, listed at the bottom of this page.
- With three jewelers in our shop, we can size and modify your purchases more quickly, changing out stones, etc.
- We can gift wrap your gift.
And, shizzam, you’re ready for the Holidays!
You Are Welcome Inside the Store to Shop Our Display Cases Full of Jewelry and Watches
Or, if you prefer, you can make purchases from our website, too. Because we have a lot of unique jewelry, you may find it saves time to peruse our online jewelry before you come into our store. Then you can check out specific pieces you like on our website in person.
This is especially helpful for people that don’t want to spend as much time in public. And, remember when shopping on our website, it doesn’t reflect our entire inventory. So, feel free to call us or email if you have questions about any of our online jewelry or about something you saw in the store that you don’t find online.
Don’t forget, many of our products are one-of-a-kind. So, shop early to make sure you get exactly what you want.
And, if you’d like to get curbside delivery, we will happily take payment over the phone, gift wrap it if you like, and bring it out to your car for you.