The Cuervo y Sobrinos Robusto Day-Date “Churchill” watch is a highly collectible beauty. From a limited edition of only 200 watches. A tribute to Winston Churchill, cigar aficionado and former client of the CyS boutique in La Habana, Cuba. Churchill’s signature is in the boutique’s old guestbook. Along with other customers like Ernest Hemingway, Albert Einstein, and Clark Gable.
Just in time for the Holidays. We’re now offering our Cuervo y Sobrinos watches at an unheard of 30% off.
Churchill’s tribute watch is the perfect mix between elegance, vintage taste, and innovation.
- The “Churchill” has a modular case construction made of 3 parts: the central body, the lateral sides, and the back.
- Plus, it has titanium crafted lateral sides.
- A patent-pending unique “key” instead of a classic crown. Therefore, providing stronger protection.
- Louisiana alligator band with stainless steel folding buckle.
- Most importantly, a distinctive vintage “craquele” (crackle) finish dial.
- And finally, you can see Winston Churchill’s profile on its back crystal.
In addition, your Cuervo y Sobrinos Robusto Day-Date “Churchill” comes in its own working cigar humidor handcrafted of Spanish Cedar. Yet, another bow to its Cuban origins so highly tied to the world of cigars.